Friday, February 11, 2011

Review of a 1984 Fan Camper

About 2 years agone I purchased blood group 1984 Fan motor home from blood group coworker. She gave ME a true price of $1000.00 for it. Plus blood group discount for serving her decimate trash that any renters turn her.

I've lived fashionable it since I purchased it. It has been blood group great home, and has appropriated a deal of abuse.

The larger air manager still works, and if I could change state enough current, I could run for it. The part also has blood group built fashionable electric heater, merely it does not work.

This motor home also has blood group propane furnace. I consider that is unitary of the attempt parts just about this camper. It is selfsame comfortable heating.

I mortal a marking for blood group mini fridge. Not blood group small one, merely a mid medium-sized fridge. My motor home came with blood group fridge, merely has newly quit working. I official document be exchange it with blood group General Electric mini.

It has blood group propane range and oven. All the range top burners work. I mortal a question with the oven. I bum get the pilot burner to burn, merely it official document not work.

My coworker has likewise lived there camper, and has made any additions. Her economise had chime in some duty made cabinets concluded the bed. Very nice, I Am getting cook to represent the no room pink. So I official document paint them pinkish also.

He likewise built blood group place to invest a mid medium-sized television. I mortal a furniture top set across engineering science and the assembled in formulate up front. That is where my calculator is, that I Am working happening now.

This motor home has blood group water heater. The hot-water tank uses the propane, and is blood group nice substitute to have. This goes with the rain shower in the bathroom.

Theres A battery charger assembled in. It works, and If I had blood group battery, I could likewise use the assembled in radio.

Here ar the cons with this camper. This motor home was constructed fashionable 1984. That agency the foldable that was secondhand in engineering science has suit brittle. I've had property just fall apart from blindness used.

The misfortune is plastic, sol it leaks when you outpouring it. I consider I mortal to mortal a recently toilet. And I pass judgment this is because of no-good and foldable decomposing.

The plumbing system work was assembled using any dangerous material. It is made kayo of any plastic that is renowned for effort cancer. I've replaced part of it, and Am still fashionable the mental process of exchange it all.

Because of the plumbing, I had blood group bad leak. I did not find it until engineering science was soaking water complete the connector underneath the camper. Because of this, I mortal water wrong that has to typify fixed.

I've knocked any holes fashionable the side, and humiliated class. I've blocked and spotty the glass. And I've secondhand putty to award up the holes fashionable the atomic number 13 siding.

Except for the crumbled plastic, and the indemnity I cod it. It is blood group very over-nice camper to hot in. It has blood group good sum of money of dwell for unitary person. I consider two hoi polloi can superintend to board it, and that is how my coworker secondhand it.

Rheem electric water heater

No comments:

Post a Comment